I received a message that my monthly payment couldn’t be billed
If the payment for your monthly subscription fails, you will receive an email from us informing you about it. We will then try to bill the monthly payment for a few days before your subscription will be automatically cancelled.
Try the following to solve the problem:
I can’t add or update my payment method
We recommend you try the following tips:
- Make sure the card is a MasterCard, Visa or American Express issued by bank in the US. Due to studio rights you cannot use a card issued by a foreign bank.
- Make sure the card is activated for online purchases.
- Try to add/update your card on a different device or a web browser. If you are using Wifi, restart your router or try a different connection, such as 4G on your mobile or tablet.
Note that for safety reasons when you add or update a payment card on your account, you need to verify your card with for example a verification app. If you are not sure which verification method you can use or if you have problems with the verification, we ask you to contact your bank.
I can’t make a new purchase
Try the following tips:
- Try to complete the purchase on a different device or web browser and restart your router if you are using Wifi.
- Make sure the payment card you have added to your account is activated for online purchases and has enough funds available.
- Change to a different payment method. You can change your payment method from your account settings. Read more about updating your payment method here.